EducationI will be a 5th year senior at Michigan state university studying chemical engineering.
Brother Rice High School graduate-2010
Chemical Engineer- Michigan State University
I successfully completed all math-calc 1 to differential equations.
3.5- multivariable calculus
3.0 - differential equations
I have successfully taken all inorganic and organic chemistry.
- I have Tutored several of engineering friends for four years as a part of the Triangle engineering Fraternity tutoring system
-Any type of math and chemistry
-I enjoy helping others achieve their potential
-I am a patient and compassionate person that encourages everyone I meet to reach their goals.
-To be candid with you reader, I really care about everyone I meet and their progress. I always go above and beyond of expectations in order to help the students reach their goals.
2013 junior summer : project management intern for kinder Morgan in Houston,TX.
• Successfully handled over $75,000 worth of pipeline material to ensure it arrived to each individual project’s location days in advance before construction commenced.
• Lead a Kinder Morgan Midstream team to safely install a $37,000 meter station at a well site under a strict deadline and as a result future transactions will take place due to satisfied customer.
• Collaborated with other project managers to resolve construction difficulties at several projects to ensure the project successfully met the deadline and under budget.
• Assisted project managers to successfully implement budget plans for various pipeline projects resulting in a forecasted 200% return on investment of the main project.
Founder & President of Spartan Standards
• Implemented a service-orientated leadership structure serving over 20 members the best tools & strategies personal & professional development has to offer.
•Coordinated & conducted two outstanding personal & professional development workshops hosting renowned leadership experts: Jairek Robbins, Jeff Howard, Scott westernman
Fall 2013 Dte energy Power Plant Engineer intern
• Collaborated with cross-functional engineering and operations team to upgrade condenser and oil pump system resulting in improved efficiency and decreased down time
• Assisted Senior Engineers during outage to manage sub-contractors, identify repairs for Boiler, Bullnose, economizer hopper, and identify maintenance activity for next outage
• Lead a monthly safety meeting to incorporate operational objectives into work details resulting in lower incidences while completing equipment upgrades
HobbiesI love to travel and spend time with my family. I have an insatiable appetite for reading leadership books.
Client Reviews (1)
In Summer 2014 I took the summer condensed version of CEM 141 at MSU. The class was very fast paced, it was my TA's first time teaching and math is not my strong suit. After a rough start to the class I began to meet with Lannie 2-3 times a week for 2 hours each meeting. He knows what he is doing and is very knowledgeable of the subject matter, unlike other tutors I have tried in the past. At the meetings we went over the points I missed during lecture and clarified the material. He also helped me go over the homework problems I didn't understand or had difficulty doing. Leading up to the final exam Lannie went over many practice exams with me to help me prepare. I felt very good going into the exam and think I did well (still waiting on the score currently). Lannie did a great job and I would highly recommend his tutoring service to anyone who needs help or could just use a little extra practice. ★★★★★ (5/5
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.